Det perfekte widefield kamera – og til en rigtig fornuftig pris. Stor APS-C størrelse sensor, dejligt store pixels og 6Mpixel. Køling til -45gr.
APS-C is a big size among one short color CCD cameras. QHY8L/8PRO is a 6 mega pixel camera with APS-C size SONY CCD sensor.
SONY’s CCD sensor is famous because its low thermal noise. Especially with QHYCCD’s 2-stage TEC and thermal construction design QHY8L has the cooling capability of -40C below ambient. It brings very clean image to you even in 30 minutes or one hour exposure.
QHY8L/8PRO has very low readout noise typical 6e or 7e. In a dark site it can give you a simple and easy way to capture the deep sky object. No need complex and high cost RGB filters and colorwheel. The image processing work is a lot more easy than mono cameras.
QHY8L/8PRO diameter is 63mm only. It is very small and very suitable for Hyerstar imaging.
QHY8L/8PRO comes with the cable clip and make the connection solid. You do not worry about any contact problem of the USB cable or power cable.
- Total pixel : 3110 x 2030
- Active pixels: 3032 x 2016
- Pixel Size: 7.8um x 7.8um square
- Color method: RGB BAYER film on CCD
- Effective sensor area: 28.4 mm diagonal
- Readout noise: 6-10 e @600 Kpixel/s
- QE: 60% at Green (Peak) , 50% at Blue and H.a
- Microlensing on chip
- Progressive Scan
- ABG: -110dB
- 16bit ADC with CDS and Preamp
- USB2.0 High Speed interface
- Build in temperature sensor
- DC201 with TEC controller/Regular
- Ultra small size suitable for primary focus imaging and Hyperstar
- Weight: 400g